Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Birthday Game

Select month, date and colour that u r wearin or the colour you like and complete the sentence and post so,that we can enjoy it together.

Pick the month you were born in:
January- i shot
February- i ate
March- i killed
April- i ran away with
May- i fell in love with
June- i murdered
July- i gave my shoes to
August- i sang a duvet with
September- i had crush on
October- i danced with
November- i kissed
December- I hit

Pick the day (number) you were born on:
1- homeless guy
2- a fat lady
3- a mad cow
4- a mad monkey
5- a mexican
6- a gangster
7- a monkey
8- an ipod
9- my best friends boyfriend
10- a goat
11- my dog
12- my cat
13- the computer
14- my science teacher
15- my neighbor
16- myself
17- a giraffe
18- my bestfriend’s girl friend
19- a gorilla
20- a stuffed animal
21- a permenant marker
22- a policeman
23- a cannibal
24- a baseball bat
25- my pshyciatrist
26- old lady
27- hockey stick
28- a football player
29- a post man
30- a paperclip
31- my cell phone

Pick the color of shirt/top you are wearing:
White- Because i was high
Black- Because I was drunk.
Pink- Because I m a half dead.
Red- Because I was in mental hospital
Blue- Because i cant control myself
Green- Because I hate myself
Purple- Because I’am shy
Gray- Because that’s the way Iam
Yellow- Because someone offered me 1,000,000 dollars
Orange- Because I enjoy it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...